Your wellbeing depends on your physical alignment, mental clarity, and free energy flow. Our licensed professionals specialize in identifying the origin of pain, removing the blockages, and enhancing muscular functioning. We are passionate about teaching you proper movement, relaxation, and other muscle care tips to ensure your body is fit for a joyful life.
– can be pre or post-event and help athletes train and maintain. It includes lots of assisted stretches on the table and recommendations for stretching specific to your sports needs.
– is applied when your physician prescribes massage therapy for a specific condition that is a name accepted by insurance companies.
– is a technique targeting fascia (connective tissue) and is effective in myofascial pain treatment such as Fibromyalgia.
– attention is on improving joint range of motion, typically performed to rehab after surgery or injury.
– designed to free nerves trapped in muscle adhesions (aka knots) This therapy requires constant communication between client and therapist to be effective.
– is a manual muscle testing technique used to identify the performance of muscles and range of motion in joints.
Training with Touch
– We teach awareness, proper body mechanics with touch cues. After 2-3 training sessions, you will notice an improvement in your favorite activities.