Everyone is doing the same during Corona quarantine: exercising at home, cooking at home, making drinks at home, cleaning the home. Want to do something different, but useful and fun? Here is our list:
- Study your body. How does it work? How many systems are there? How can you support your immune system? A functional medicine doctor recommends olive leaf and oregano oil.
- Study your movement – kinesiology. Now that you can’t have your massage therapist take care of you, learn how to take care of yourself. Move each joint individually and when you feel restriction, massage intuitively in a way that feels good – no need to think, just feel.
- Check out Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs.In his theory he suggests an order of needs starting with basic physiological, which has now become very obvious . It is a great time to get the first needs fulfilled. Stock up on sleep, nutrients, and intimacy. After these needs are satisfied you will be able to build higher priorities like health, belonging, esteem and self-actualization.
- Perhaps a career change? Continuing education? A course on psychosomatics? A lot of places offer discounted and free classes.
- Consider giving up toilet paper for a Tushy Bidet; luckily, water is still available to us. Find ways to save paper, a.k.a. trees.
- Explore Sustain Charlotte is a non-profit organization that works to keep Charlotte green and welcoming. Our office neighbors offer ways to be planet savvy, and we already donated your money there anyway:)
- Eat and drink responsibly. Staying at home with lots of supplies and closed gyms can quickly turn into extra pounds. Use whole foods for munching and watch The Platform for some food for thought.
- Understand what our planet needs. Watch thought – provoking documentaries on climate change, animal extinction, nature needs, like Earthlings.
- Take a neurotransmitter and hormone test. Balancing your chemistry is an important step in achieving homeostasis. This could be life changing, especially if you have a chronic condition that hasn’t improved with conventional medicine. Save money by ordering it from you trusted provider – Olea.
- Take a personality test. Are you feeling uncomfortable in isolation? You could be an extravert.
- Take an IQ test. Always felt like you are smarter than average? Prove it!
- Ancestry test, allergy test, career test and more are all available without leaving the house.
Plan for the Future
- Plan your life, now is the perfect time. Are you happy where you are now? Where would you like to be in a year, five, twenty-five? Write down short and long term goals + an action plan. Make it achievable but challenging, realistic and measurable.
- Research investment opportunity, find promising stocks to buy now. Learn about the stock market and economy to make educated choices. Explore refinancing, loans, and other ways to save or invest.
- Start an online business. Notice it is time to diversify your income streams? An idea, passion and time is all you need to get started to become financially free, working from home anywhere you like.
- Get an astrology reading. It is amazing how planets that we don’t even see influence us daily. Learn about life events, get tips on when to act and when to chill in the future, and take advantage of favorable positions in the universe.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.